Mena's Muzik


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 11 July 2010

Kola Boof on Sudan: "I speak.. as the former mistress of two of the Arab world's most powerful men, Hasan al Turabi and Osama Bin Laden.."

*No initial thoughts from me, just read and make your own deductions :)If this is the first time you are reading about this lady in this blog, please click here and here For earlier articles.

Controversial Sudanese born novelist, poet and freedom fighter, Kola Boof lives under government protection in the United States because of death threats made against her life by the government of Sudan and other Arab Muslim fundamentalist groups. In 2004, Ms. Boof will have three major books published in the United States and Europe, the most current one being a reissue of her classic short story collection, "Long Train to the Redeeming Sin: Stories About African Women". They are:

"Nile River Woman" (Poems), Feb. 10, 2004
"Long Train to the Redeeming Sin", April 6, 2004
"Flesh and the Devil: A Novel", May 11, 2004.




AN UNTONED-DOWN COMMENTARY ON SUDAN

by Kola Boof



[Ed. Note - Background: For many, many years, the radical Islamic government of Sudan has waged, what President George Bush called, "a brutal and shameful" war against its Christian and animist citizens in southern Sudan to force them to convert to Islam. Negotiations in 2002 in Machakos, Kenya, produced an agreement between the government and the South's Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA), but the war continues. Meantimes, over two million people have died, and another four million have been displaced.]

KOLA BOOF SAID:


My dearest ones in Israel, the devil has been very busy. For no matter who risks life and limb to tell the truth about the evil injustices carried out by the Arab Muslim governments of North Africa and by the mullahs that advise these governments, the media in America has responded with a hideous prejudice against Jews, against black African Sudanese, and against any fair-thinking person who dares despise the Arab imperialism that is not only destroying the Middle East, but now threatens to destroy authentic African culture of the Nile River more than it already has.

It does not matter

that I speak as the daughter of an Arab Egyptian father, a woman born Islamic in Omdurman, Sudan, or that I am an accomplished African woman writer, obviously of some intelligence.

It does not matter

that my parents were murdered in my presence, because my Arab Muslim father spoke out against the building of Lake Nuba and the enslavement of Dinka children by Arab Northerners in Sudan.

It does not matter

that I have witnessed Muslim women rolled up in carpets and set on fire, because they failed to produce male children.

It does not matter

that I speak, most regrettably, as the former mistress of two of the Arab world's most powerful men, Hasan al Turabi and Osama Bin Laden, or that I have been a paid hostess at the parties of President Hosni Mubarak and Moamar Khadafi, or that I provided proof of this before I was profiled by Fox News, and therefore, have knowledge of their true faces.

Anyone who speaks the truth in America about the evils of the Arab world is ignored, shunned and accused of supporting the so-called Jewish desecration of the Arab birthright.

Of course, we all remember that the Black Plague was blamed on Jewish people, even in nations where there were no Jews living, and this today, is the similar anti-semitic blame game, but for being a black African woman who has said so in America, I have been written off as "crazy", "emotional", "a whore" and "a hoax".

I don't deny that I'm a controversial, provocative public figure. I reject all man-made religions, be it Christianity, Islam, the Jewish faith, Buddhism or any worship that was created by men. I am a womanist and an African mother. I bare my breasts in the river once a month and I believe in the womb.

Yet still,

I have not lied about the atrocities of the Arab world.
I have not lied about the cruel evils of Islam against African people and those who refuse to join it.
I have told these truths, not because I hate any race or religion of man, but because I believe that it's wrong for human beings to take part in any cult of hate, any orgasm of violence against other humans.
According to my Sudanese Zarpunni (the women's neighborhood) and all the black women before me, the Palestinians have sterilized black women since the 1950's.

It is well known by African women that our wombs are loathed in Arab nations, because it is our wombs that produce the authentic black man. Our tongue bequeaths him his heritage and identity.

Who on this planet will deny me this truth?

In America, I have been greatly criticized by my black American brothers and sisters for supporting Israel instead of Palestine, but as a black woman and a mother of black children, how can I support the colorstruck machinations of the Palestinians?

Unfortunately, the Americans have truly mistaken me for a witch, because the Arabs have money to get their message out and I have only my books and no money,

and even then

the media portrays me as an extremist and a supporter of Bush and the Conservative Republicans,
which is an unmitigated lie.
I am as liberal and as Democratic as any American black,
but I also know the truth
about Arab Muslim societies and about the culture that creates terrorism.

The Black Americans have no knowledge of the true history that has existed more than a thousand years between the Arab Muslim invaders and the authentic African people. The powerful light skinned Black American even looks more like the dark skinned Arab than like the authentic charcoal African, so they are often weak to the propaganda of false Islamic organizations in America. Organizations that spread the lie
that Islam is an African religion
and that the Arab man is our brother,
the Israeli our enemy because of whiteness. They feel no bond with Israel.

But for the sake of my own nation, the Sudan, I am committed to changing that. I feel very strongly that Israel and New Sudan should form an alliance against the Arab world.

Obviously, I am in disagreement with my beloved hero, Dr. John Garang, but I truly believe that the peace talks in Machakos

will produce nothing

but dust, riches for the sellouts, and eventually, more Arab Muslim racism, more exploitation of blacks by the Oil companies, more black slaves for the kitchens of Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Iraq, Libya and Saudi Arabia.

Because I am a woman and because the men love money more than they love justice, I am given a kiss on the hand and not taken seriously. I am even denied my place of honor in the organization's struggle to free Sudan. My black brothers of Sudan are very sexist and have called me Queen, but then expected the Queen to lay on her back and be a mere follower. In time, of course, they will regret this, because I am a very intelligent, impassioned person. I say now to anyone that will listen,

- and I don't say it for tired old men,
I say it for future generations -

that the Arab Muslim government in Sudan must be overthrown.
There is no other way.

It is impossible to have true peace and solidarity with the people who have
called you "abeed" for a thousand years,
stolen and sold your children into slavery,
raped your mothers and killed your fathers,
over taxed you, stolen your land from you and subjected you to racial profiling.

It is not in the hearts of the blacks to go on being ruled and humiliated by the Arabs.

And because my people have named me "Queen Kola", and because I have not yet lived up to that title, I feel that I must denounce the money offered in the Kenya peace talks and instead uphold the wishes of the people's hearts:
that we be liberated at last from racial, religious and economic dehumanization and oppression.

It's no secret that the freedom fighters of Southern Sudan have received guns and ammunition from Israel. Truly, your loyalty to the Goddess Sudan has been flawless, and I submit, sincerely, that I love you for loving my people. I stand by Israel, not only because Israel has stood by me, but because the Palestinians have defiled me.

I truly pray that someday, there will be peace, love and brotherhood between all mankind. The Arab, the African, the European, the Jew, the Asian and all others, I pray, will someday stand as one, but at this moment in time I am very sad to report that the Arab world is not our friend, and that we must recognize this or perish. I submit that both Israel and New Sudan must stop at nothing to prevail against the evil forces that choke them with malice and threaten their very existence. For if the Arabs were to lay down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. But if we of Israel and Sudan were to lay down our weapons today, we would be dead, and the whole world would be witness to yet another genocide.

War is hell, my beloveds. But so is love. And sometimes, kicking a man's ass is the only love he will accept.

Let us stand against the Arab world, as David slew Goliath. This is not what we wanted, it's what they wanted. And our children deserve our protection.

In the words of the ancient Nubians,"
'So let it be written, so let it be done'.
Tima usrah! (through fire comes the family)


The following are more excerpts from her speech given in Isreal.
http://www.kolaboof.com/interviews.htm

"Black Americans keep criticizing me...expecting me to support Palestine, when Palestine is one of the most colorstruck, racist groups of Arabs I've ever known. I don't support any of the Arab nations. To support them is to wish for the Africans to remain without power and without control of our own destinies. To support Palestine is to support slavery in the Sudan and to support the genocide of millions of Black children. Like most black Sudanese, I thank God for Israel, because Israel has been our only supporter and allie over 20 years. They give guns, amunition, food, medicine and money to the Black Sudanese. Without Israel, the Black people of Sudan would be dead. There are 2 million Black Jews in Sudan and another 2 million in Ethiopia. We have a very strong bond with Israel and the African Americans don't realize this. They think the Arab man is our brother. But as an African woman, I see the Arab man as our rapist and white supremacist. He is our greatest enemy.

The end





Activity feed


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The New York Times published an article on her!
One of her comments I can't shake off me is:
"I can't deny that I'm a conniving person...I have to manipulate the system...Women have to manipulate the system to teach young women how to grow up and be better women than I am."
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/11/books/fatwa-victim-or-a-fraud-mystery-enshrouds-kola-boof-writer-and-internet-persona.html?pagewanted=1

Mena UkodoisReady said...

thanks for the link to the New york times. Love or Hate her, she is a phenomenon! An outspoken black woman who kept it original and yet one who made it inspite of it all?


Very interesting is an understatement!

thanks for the comment. This and another of her articles gets a lot of hits but no one says anything.lol

x

Anonymous said...

Visit us contemporary to

come by more facts and facts

anyway Visit us

now to come by more

facts and facts anyway

[url=http://www.aminokwasy.odzywki-sport.com.pl/aminokwasy-w-fitnessie]Odzywki[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Thanks