Mena's Muzik


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 23 January 2013

REAL LIVES: VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE SPEAKS OUT: As I lay partially blind on my left eyeon my hospital bed, with cancer...


While the above photo was from google and used for emphasis, the rest of this blog is a real story, copied, unedited, written by Beloved Apostle Bimpe on the 23rd december 2012

Every part of your body is more sensitive than you think. Whatever you do with it today tells on it in your later life. Don't compromise your body to irrationally secure your marriage, a man that loves you in the first instance will not bang your head on the wall or abuse any part of your body in the name of anger. When the consequences come, the wife beater will be there!

As I lay partially blind on my left eye and deaf on my hospital bed, with secondary cancer on my head pressing on my vital head organs, I remember how my ex-husband and run away father of my children Dapo Sorinolu , delighted in boxing my head especially in my sleep. ...many times he attempted to suffocate me with pillows when his many attempts to sacrifice me through the occult means failed.

NOT A TAIL!

I reported to Nigerian Police. Case duly entered and documented on threat to my life at Lagos State Police Headquarters: Rather than have investigation into justice, one of the prominent officers in the matter; then SHERIFAT FADEYI, now SHERIFAT SORINOLU dramatically become the wife of my accused husband. Casenote dismissed even after her confession before the assembly of top Lagos State senior officers in the presence of the Commissioner of Police. She was even given a plumier appointment afterwards. She is now a prominent officer at Milverton Rd, Ikoyi. I imagine what higher grade damage she is doing with cases there!

WHY HAVE I POSTED THIS?

Not in bitterness but in deliverance of many others who are victims of domestic violence and abuse of power in Nigeria. I have had my portion of the bitter taste and now, living with the side effects of which cancer is one: STRESS from ..UNENDING STATE OF HOPELESSNESS.

But THANK GOD FOR JESUS IN WHOM I FOUND GRACE TO BEAR WITH MY ABANDONED CHILDREN. I hope voices of truth will arise now to defend the poor masses out there.

I say the truth, I lie not. below is photograph of my reported husband(accused person) Dapo Sorinolu and Sherifat Fadeyi(one of case officer) now Mrs Sherifat Sorinolu.


Will someone HAIL NIGERIA POLICE WITH ME?????

3 comments:

Efua Dentaa said...

Seriously? You kidding me. The abuse is bad enough but marrying the investigating officer? smh. (what was the officer thinking?)

Anonymous said...

Na wa o 'pason ti afi na iyale owa ni aja fun iyawo' they will surely rip what they have sown what ever a man has sown will he rip
From
Abimbola Jekayinfa Solebo

Anonymous said...

I know this corrupt policewoman Sherifat Fadeyi now at PSFU Milverton Ikoyi. She's currently in an unholy alliance/bromance with a convicted drug baron. SMH