Mena's Muzik


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, 12 April 2010

To commiserate with the people of Poland




My dear friend was distraught today and therefore I am also distraught.
It was worse when I read the news..

Apparently, The president and 130 others Senior Representantives from Polish Government have been killed in plane crash that happened in Russia

In other words, a number of people including the president of her country lost their lives in a plane accident.

It is horrible and devastating for anybody to loose their life in a plane accident, the chances of survival are minimal at best!!

Now I dont know about Polish people per se, but I know about my friend..

She is very Intelligent,(academics and non academics)

She is very creative, very confident, broadminded, charismatic, supportive,

She has all the characteristics of a leader,

She is knowledgable on so many levels: about business, leadership, intelligence, kindness, politics, loyalty, and how to throw a darn great party!!

She is not even 30yet..and yes she is Polish!

I think we become ambassadors of our various countries, whether we like it or not. And if she is a typical example of how Polish people are, then how lucky is that country??

I am writing this in her support and extend my deepest condolences to her and all her compatriots. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Please join in leaving any words or prayers in support of these people.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-the-memory-of-those-who-tragically-died-April-10-2010-the-Smolensk/108100602561101?ref=sgm

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to tell her.


my site :: Air Jordan Pas Cher Femme

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for?
you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your web site is great, let
alone the content material!

Feel free to visit my homepage ... http://www.wheelhousebikes.com/

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I came across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I have bookmarked it for later!

Feel free to surf to my homepage - wheelhousebikes.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, its pleasant piece of writing about media print, we all be aware of media is
a fantastic source of data.

my web blog :: Air Max

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely about the resemblance of hottest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

Here is my weblog ... Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!


Here is my website - Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank you!


Here is my homepage; Abercrombie Brussel

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my friend who shared with me
concerning this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews at
this time.

Review my web blog: Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog
loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Also visit my web page Sidney Crosby Jersey

Anonymous said...

Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

Here is my blog: wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about poke. Regards

Feel free to visit my web page Michael Kors Bags

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Also visit my web-site - Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous said...

We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful information to work on. You have performed a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood can be grateful to you.

my website :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in
this technological globe everything is presented
on net?

Also visit my site - Chaussure De Foot

Anonymous said...

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

My web-site: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

Great site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to several
pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your
effort!

Also visit my blog post - Air Max Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is fantastic i love reading your posts.
Keep up the great work! You realize, many persons are searching
around for this info, you can help them greatly.

Also visit my web page: Air Max One

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus
i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to
find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
!

my web site - Bonuses

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that
also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this place.


My webpage; Full Article

Anonymous said...

Howdy great website! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work?
I have very little knowledge of coding but I was hoping to
start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off topic however I just wanted to ask.
Thank you!

Also visit my web page: More Help

Anonymous said...

Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .

. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm glad to search out so many
helpful info right here within the post, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

my blog post; Michael Kors